Today we talk about 10 Advantages of being a Shopify Experts. In case there’s something you didn’t know and of course also for those new here!
With the E-commerce market booming, we encourage people to get into becoming entrepreneurs and further open marketing opportunities.
So, let’s get right to it:
1. Quick and Easy for Setup and Use — Shopify offers an easy way to quickly launch your online store without server rentals and development costs that can be incurred with self-hosted platforms.
Shopify integrates your website. The admin interface is clean and user-friendly and intuitive as all features are part of Shopify itself. You will also find extensive documentation and video guides here at Shopify. All you need is the product. You do not need to be a technical person to open your shop on Shopify. Also, any load in traffic is Shopify’s to handle as you don’t need to bother with server issues.
2. Attractive Websites — Since all Shopify Websites are built via Shopify, they come with tons of benefits, including the flexibility to create beautiful websites. With Shopify, you can build attractive eCommerce stores by using a suitable website template/theme from the many options provided. The platform offers many professionally built website themes/templates that help to create unique online stores. You can also select a desired theme/template from third-party theme services for your online store.
You can create a custom website based on your requirements with the help of a Shopify developer such as us. This method is quite beneficial when building a highly customized website according to specific business requirements.
3. App Extension— You can always make use of additional functionalities on an online store. Often the existing features and functionalities are not enough to fulfill all your requirements. So, you can utilize Shopify Apps to extend the functionality of your E-commerce store by adding more features and tools. These apps are easily accessible through the Shopify Marketplace, and you can find apps for almost all your needs, be it shipping, payments, accounting, or anything else. These apps are just like plugins or extensions.
You can add reviews, customer wishlists, loyalty programs, integrate with accounting solutions, social media platforms, get in-depth analysis, recover abandoned carts, and more.
4. Security — An E-commerce store, will be dealing with sensitive customer information including credit card details. This means your site needs to be fast, secure, and online — Always. One of the biggest advantages of a hosted platform is the reliability it provides. Shopify will take care of all server maintenance and upgrades to keep your store and shopping cart available at all times.
SSL certificates can be enabled for your store to encrypt all data and pass it through a secure connection, Shopify also takes care of Credit Card PCI compliance for you.
5. Customizable — There are dozens of themes to choose from (free and paid) at the Shopify Theme Store, all of which are mobile responsive, plus hundreds more available on external theme sites. Each theme is also fully customizable by editing the code. So creating a beautiful and unique online shop that fits with your brand identity is simple!
6. 24×7 Customer Support — Shopify believes strongly in customer support. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and the response time is relatively instant, meaning your business is never without help. You can get in touch via Phone, Email, or Chat. In addition, there are a number of community forums, extensive documentation in the Shopify Help Centre plus a range of advanced Shopify guides.
7. Mobile Ready — With mobile visits to websites now higher than desktops, it’s essential, to have a mobile-optimized site. And Shopify has this. All of Shopify’s themes are mobile responsive and the platform includes a free built-in mobile E-commerce shopping cart, meaning your store looks great on all devices and your customers can shop freely wherever they are.
In addition, there are free iPhone and Android apps that let you manage your store on the go should you wish.
8. Search Engine Optimized (SEO friendly) — It’s all well and good having a beautiful online shop but if no one visits you’ll be pulling down the shutters in no time. Another of Shopify’s big selling points is its powerful Search Engine Optimisation features that will help your website rank higher in search results so customers can find you. You also have access to advanced analytics to tell you where your customers are coming from so you can tailor your marketing accordingly. You may wish to recruit the help of an SEO company and Shopify expert to help you such as MS Web designers.
9. Social Media Apps — The app store gives you access to a huge range of marketing tools including social media integration, product reviews, and email marketing. As standard, Shopify allows you to create discount codes. Gift vouchers are available at the next level up. Social media icons are included in all themes. And if you’re a bit overwhelmed by digital marketing and the time it could take, Shopify Kit has been designed to help.
10. Personal Payment Gateway — Shopify has integrated with dozens of payment gateways, but also offers its own which is powered by Shopify Payments. When using Shopify Payments, you won’t be charged transaction fees on orders for most countries.
With the increasing popularity of online shopping, E-Commerce development seems to be an attractive investment. Therefore, entrepreneurs are heavily putting their money into this field. To build a perfect E-commerce website, you need to choose the right E-commerce platform.
Shopify comes with tons of benefits and lots of great features that make it a sought-after E-commerce solution for a wide range of businesses. It is a premier choice for lots of entrepreneurs and developers.
You can partner with a Shopify Expert like us to create a highly customized website for your business or you can do it yourself too!